10/11/2011

Teen charged with threats in school closings

A 15-year-old boy was charged Saturday in connection with two threatening notes that disrupted classes last week at Plymouth-Canton Community Schools, according to the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office.
Maria Miller, spokeswoman for Prosecutor Kym Worthy, said the boy was charged with two counts of threat of terrorism. He was charged as a juvenile, and she did not release his name. Miller said a referee gave the boy a $50,000, 10% bond.
Canton police said the notes were found Monday and Wednesday, prompting a lockdown at the campus that houses Salem, Plymouth and Canton high schools.
Advocates for Abandoned Adolescents - Our Mission is to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

If I Get Out Alive - Children Sentenced to Adult Prison - Press Play to Listen

Broken on all sides

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget